[PURCHASED] Jaguar Transmission mount early sedan

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Looking for a good manual transmission mount bracket for mk2 2.4, 3.4S, 3.8S or 420 I believe they are the same. Part number C25943.
See pictures of one I found on ebay UK. Unfortunately won’t ship to U S.

I found a US used part vendor that has one, but wants an ridiculous amount for it. Wost case ill build something. Just thought I’d ask…

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Maybe this one would go overseas:

mount

Thanks for the info!

That person on ebay won’t respond to messages. Still looking…

If someone has measurements from mounting flange at body to dropped spring seat part? I can probably build something as that how it looks so far.

Hello, I am not sure how old your ad for the trans mount that you need is. However I have what you need for $75 if you would like to get one. I will include the coil spring that sits on the bracket if you need it. I am located in Maine, USA. Thanks, Garrett Bourque Email is gbbourque@gmail.com.

My ad is recent. I’ll take it. I’ll send email shortly.