Jaguar TSB r12 to r134a retrofit

I did find a month or so ago a Jaguar Technical Service Bulletin regarding the retro fitting of r134a as a replacement for r12, The heading gave information on the cars covered from 1998 to 1994, sadly my pc died and all my downloads were lost, i have tried to find the bulletin but i can only find basic information, does any Jag-lovers members know where i could obtain this information, i am currently repairing my A/C system with new o rings and seals etc, any help will be gratefully received.

I do not know where you are, it is not in your header information but in the USA the bulletin was 82-39 of June 1994. A one page bulletin giving VIN ranges Series III, XJS, XJS 4.0, XJ 40 with the retrofit kit part number etc. But what you really need if contemplating this conversion is the complete and very detailed manual of 71 pages giving complete instructions on fitting for all models. Contact me off line if you are interested in more information.

I have.
Enter your e-mail, I will send it, because the file is too large to paste

Hi John, I am located in the UK, the conversion was done some 10 years ago by a local company that are no longer in business, I suppose I am lucky for it to have lasted this long, I will get back to you if I still am unable to find info,
Best Regards
Pete

Hi Thomas, My e-mail is jagnut0@gmail.com

Hi Peter.

I am sending you a newsletter.

Tomas

(Attachment air-conditioning-134a-retrofit-jtp425.pdf is missing)

Hi Tomas, I didn’t receive the pdf
Best regards
Pete

6.5Mb file too big to sent by forum message. Send me your direct email.

Wysłano z mojego smartfona Samsung Galaxy.

-------- Oryginalna wiadomość --------
Od: Peter Bailey via Jag-lovers Forums noreply@jag-lovers.com
Do: bazyl-45@wp.pl
Temat: [Jag-lovers Forums] [XJ40] Jaguar TSB r12 to r134a retrofit

| Peter_Bailey
October 21 |

• | - |

Hi Tomas, I didn’t receive the pdf
Best regards
Pete

Hi Tomas, I am still looking for the r12 to R134a conversion, have you tried to send the 6.5Mb file,
1991 Jaguar XJ40
40 Litre Auto
144,000 Miles
Owned for 17yrs
Best Regards
Pete Bailey

Hi Peter.

I was sending you a newsletter.

Tomas