Jaguar XK Engine Water pumps rebuilt

I just wanted to throw this out there for my fellow Jaguar nuts
I rebuild XK engine water pumps using the kit from SNG Barrett, I strip them, then sand blast them after that I powder coat the outside, then paint the inside with Glyptal to aid flow.

I sell them (in the USA, but will ship elsewhere) in the USA $150 plus shipping.

IF you should prefer I will re-build yours for $75 plus parts and shipping.

I am not a business I am just a retired Jaguar nut.

Check out my You Tube Channel

Contact me on
gstarrgarage@gmail.com

Once again I am not a business this is just the computer in my garage.

Gary

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

2 Likes

Checkout my Ebay account Jagvette0_1

Any particular guarantee on them?

The only thing I would offer would be if you have a problem I’ll send you another one as I’ve mentioned I’m not a business I am doing it to the best of my ability if it fails I apologize but I don’t see why I should I have rebuilt a number of these and use them in a number of vehicles but Murphy’s Law can sometimes bite you in the ass

No need for defensiveness, my friend: it’s a reasonable question to ask.

Absolutely I was just trying to state how it is

No offense intended

1 Like

Hi Gary

Just a quick question on XK140 water pumps.

The parts catelogue states that the Body only is C.7452.

Can I expect this number to be cast on to the body? Have you seen this number on a body in all of the many pump refurbs you have done? I have seen numerous pumps advertised with different numbers.

Thanks

regards

Geoffrey . LONDON UK

Yes it should have the number on the casing.

sorry for late reply.

Gary

Thanks Gary

Yes I have been sent a useful chart about the body and unit numbers so I now know what I need to find. Although the body number is visible it is not the part number for the pump assembly as a whole unit.

regards. Geoffrey