Willing to ship worldwide? Yes

Jaguar XK Wire Wheel Knockoff Spanner #2

Jaguar XK Wire Wheel Knockoff Spanner #3

Jaguar XK Wire Wheel Knockoff Spanner #4

Jaguar XK Wire Wheel Knockoff Spanner #5

Jaguar XK Wire Wheel Knockoff Spanner #6

Jaguar XK Wire Wheel Knockoff Spanner #7

Jaguar XK Wire Wheel Knockoff Spanner #8

These Custom made Spanners / Wrenches allow you to Torque your Center Wheel Nuts without depending on banging them with a Copper / Leather Hammer. Helps protect the twin knockoff ears and the chrome from being damaged by the mallet / hammer.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

**These Wire Wheel Center Knockoff Spanners are also offered with a Red, Felt Protector for those concerned with marring the finish of their Chrome Center Knockoff’s.

Jaguar XK Wire Wheel Knockoff Spanner #11

Jaguar XK Wire Wheel Knockoff Spanner #12

Jaguar XK Wire Wheel Knockoff Spanner #13

Jaguar XK Wire Wheel Knockoff Spanner #14

@Angelrobo2142 Could I suggest that you remove your address from the post? If people wish to contact you they should use the internal email system. Just trying to save you the possibility of someone making an unwanted visit to ‘view’ the goods. This applies to your other classifieds obviously.

2 Likes

Hello Robin,
I appreciate your suggestion, I’m not sure how to Edit my posts. If you could let me know, I’m happy to do it. Thanks!

Karl Robertson

You should see a pencil icon at the bottom of your post. Click on it and then edit your original post.

Karl, at the bottom of posts you have created you will see this pencil icon:

Select it and your post will open in an edit window.

Address has been removed! Now is anyone interested in getting one?