Jaguar XK120 Tool Bags

I offer for sale authentic reproduction Tool Bags for the XK120 models, correct for early cars and also for the later variants. Here is the Green Canvas variant with correct 1/2 inch Center Bridge Buckle. It also has the Rexine type cotton Edge binding. Please contact me if you have any questions.

(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling): US $280.00 plus Shipping

Contact information:
Karl Robertson
robertsonpdt@comcast.net
+1 248 766 9141

Cost of shipping (if selling): USPS Priority Paid Shipping for USA and overseas.

Willing to ship worldwide?
Yes

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

BUMP!!! Jaguar XK120 Tool Bags for sale.

I am still producing re-production XK120 Tool Bags.
Simply stated, it is to make a number of people aware that the Tool Bags I make are, I believe are the closest to the originals in their day. I will now post this in the “Classified Section” - here.

Karl Robertson

Hello again!
I am posting back here again after quite a period of time. I don’t want to get into the details of the correctness of the offerings available because a Reproduction will always be just that, a Reproduction. However, as the focus has evolved to the “correctness” of a reproduction, what we may have considered small deviations, are now regarded as major flaws. So, taking the best advice around, I have made it a point to make correct replicas of the Buckle, the Round Rivets, The Belt and the Rexine Edge Trimming. I am sure there will be continuing debate on these areas, and I am happy to debate them here or on the XK Section of the Forum.
Karl Robertson

@Confused1, as we spoke of, yesterday.

What are you confused about Paul? Or are we all… confused? I’m sorry, I don’t understand mate!

By the way, we did not speak yesterday…

LOL!!

I wasnt referencing you, my friend: I pinged @Confused1, a fellow JLer.