Jaguar XK140 Steering Rack & Parts Needed

I need a rebuildable Steering Rack or even just a good Rack. My Rack is bent & maybe not repairable

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

If you do not get an acceptable response elsewhere quickly, I think there is a decent chance I have one from a parts car. However, I will not be able to access the parts and look until at least this coming weekend. Until I do, don’t count on it.

Good luck

Rod

I have 2, 1 is 140 the other 150. I am in Hoodsport WA.

Mike 360-877-2301

Hi Mike,
would you have the Cap that threads into the Plunger Housing & applies pressure between the Rack & Pinion? Also would you have an original Battery Door for a XK140 OTS? I have one, but it’s been spliced together from two doors

XK140 Steering Rack #2 - Copy.JPG

Brad,
No on the battery door and possibly on the cap. I am still down with C, and will search when I can. Is the cap missing on your original rack?
Mike

Hi,
My original Rack uses a different Plugger setup & Cap Size