[CANCELLED] Jaguar XKE 1974 Series 3 OTS, A/C, manual, red/tan

(Include at least one picture)

Description:
I am selling my 1974 Series 3 OTS, A/C, manual, red/tan, everything works including clock. All records from new, window sticker etc. I have owned it for 15 years and has given me nothing but pleasure.Believe it or not but it has been very trouble free. It runs and drives great, very unique car. I would love to see someone on the forum have it. I know people will say that the 12 cylinder is not a great starting car, this one is and I wouldnt hesitate to sell it to anyone. If interested call charlie at 732-713-8004 or email at charliekrop@gmail.com.

Asking price (if selling):$65,000

Contact information:
732-713-8004 or email at charliekrop@gmail.com.
Cost of shipping (if selling): In person

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.