JaguarSport Zytek ECU ID

Can you post any images of the system working? or is it unknown?

I have not plugged it in to any vehicle.
As said, the equipment is unused.
The interface and the comms cables are really what’s worth something here.

Den sön 26 feb. 2023 19:22Bill Whiteside via Jag-lovers Forums <noreply@jag-lovers.com> skrev:

Ok I understand, the floppy disk is no use to me! So what value have put on the rest?

Markus,
Yes, the ECU does have a short harness with an Amphenol connector and diagnostic port. See image below.
Regarding any speculation about the donor vehicle’s history, this ECU/harness came to us as part of a large inventory of other non-Jaguar parts probably 20 years ago. The only information I have is from a coworker who remembers some conversation about it being from a “special Jaguar racing car”. But that’s third-hand information from a couple decades ago so it could be wrong.

My car has a similar short cable but in my case there are multi-pin round connectors at both ends to fit between the engine harness and my development Zytek ECU.

This is coming up for auction in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I already have a full diagnostic and programming setup from ZYTEK. It looks like the correct cables and box are there, but if thete is no laptop, and only the original floppy, chances are its corrupted by now and will not install onto a compatible laptop (physical serial connector, I run Win 8 with DOSBOX.

As far as the plates-: I have one of the 3 GT race cars. No plates. No carpets. No a/c, no stereo etc.

Thanks for the info.

Steven

Sorry, the plates were a case of bad cropping!

Can you update with the result of the auction? I t would be interesting to know.

Hello Bill,

The auction hasn’t taken place as of yet, this is through Ian Cooling website and as he is a one man show, it usually takes longer to get set up than he originally plans for.

Add images