[SOLD] JD25 JD.25 Mid Laden tool handed pair Churchill

(Include at least one picture)
This is a pair of JD 25 Churchill or Zelenda Midladen rear suspension height setting tools. They are used to establish the correct right height on doing a proper alignment. I know they are definitely used on the XJS, XJ6, XJ12 And are probably also for the mark 10 and e-type.

$125 includes shipping anywhere in USA.

Please private message me with interest. These tools are rarely available, and I had three sets, it was time to stop hoarding. These are identical to a marked Churchhill pair I have, but they are not marked. They have some other cryptic numbers on them. I wonder if they were private labeled maybe to go with a hunter alignment system or something like that. Who knows. They look identical to JD 25 marked tools that I have

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.