John Clucas new SS100 book

Just a highly positive review comment. I’ve had my copy for a couple of days, and it is superb. Very helpful,
I’ve read it cover to cover, and have already redirected some of my restoration efforts on #39064.
It’s not all just related to #39080, John lays out info on all SS100’s plus comparisons to other pushrod engined Jaguars. Thanks John.

Yes i can only endorse what Dave has said, a lovely book with great pics, i was very fortunate to see John’s car when in Melbourne earlier this year it is every bit as good as it looks in the pics. However i did have reason to complain he didn’t sign the book for me. Thankfully it all looks familiar so i must be heading in the right direction with my restoration, my advice is get it bought it will be a collectors item even if you don’t own a SS 100.

He signed mine. by request. Delighted to have some new ‘bedtime reading’ Way too much to digest in a quick read. A superb piece of research on a very complex subject. Thank you John.

Brian, if you like I could have a go at writing his signature. easier than chassis/engine numbers : >)

Ed

Lol i will get you to sign it also and Alan.