Keder between Chassis and Body

Is the keder between the chassis and the body at the MK V Salon 1950 with a covering or is it rubber. I am directing these questions to you because I have already bought my MK V disassembled.
Thank you very much for the help.
Greetings Geri

Hi Geri, what’s a “keder”?

Hi Norman
Look under the Pre-XK category
“Keder between body and the fender”