Keep it civil, no personal attacks!

I play and sing this one:

Nice!!

See, my online Rover forum wouldnā€™t 'llow no country moosicā€¦:blush:

Nice mando playing! Off to rehearsal!

Cha-Ching!..

1 Like

White lightening??? Some months ago, I was shopping for the best deal on a ā€œgoodā€ beer. The local market usually has one. No more hard stuff for me at my age. But, I noticed ā€œcornā€ in symbolic mason jars. I was sorely tempted. I tried it decades ago. tough tasteā€¦

Carl

Hey, I use a K&N in my F150 simply because itā€™s so damn dusty here, I need to change air filters once a month. I didnā€™t buy it for the extra 50hp they promisešŸ˜Ž. Simply clean and reuse. Better on my wallet, less trash for the environment.

Now Paul, will that start the discussion?:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Overall Iā€™ve found this forum to be quite welcoming and a very valuable resource. There have been occasional tiffs but nothing like Iā€™ve seen on other forums. If everyone just remembers that their opinions are worth exactly what theyā€™ve been paid for them (absolutely nothing), then the forum/world would be a nicer place. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

They bottle (Mason Jars) it here locally, legally (some not so legally) with fruit in it to make it go down a little easier.

Amstel Light, not cheap and the taste reflects it.

or

It never ceases to amaze me how threads go down rabbit holes/segue to unknown territory! I love it- itā€™s one of the charms of this forum and its multi-faceted members. From Gunnarā€™s admonishment to keep it civil to a discussion on booze and country music! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Well, if anyone starts dissing single malts it could get ugly really fast!

4 Likes

my take is the human race is unusual, at best!

Along with our E Types, is there anything else?

Nikola Tesla, bet he got shocked a few times!

Love it, ronbros! We are the Jag-LOVERS not the Jag-haters!

1 Like

ā€¦keep yer Laphroig outta my face.

:rofl:

Back in the 80ā€™s friend of mine went to a party where they were serving this stuff. I think she was 16-17 at the time. She had a bit too much and fell asleep. Next morning in addition to the hangover she had a mouth full of metal. It had melted her braces off. Tough explaining that one to her parents.

You mean it dissolved the cement that held the braces on her teeth? That stuff must have been one heck of an aggressive solvent.

2 Likes