Late 120 RHD FHC. Pressing on to completion

Thought I would start a topic,for my late RHD 120 FHC, I can keep adding to with questions rather than a different post each time.
1st. Where does the wiring to the coil run after exiting the firewall? Does it hang unsupported?

Wiring to coil should be in the harness surely not a loose wire the other wire goes straight to distributor
A photo of what it looks like at present would be good
Single topic on your car good idea

Today I opened the package containing my engine & headlight wiring harness from Rhode Island Wiring, and I was delighted to discover they include a diagram and numbered list of the wires. The ignition coil and oil sump level wires are bundled together in the cloth wrapping, and so I believe they must run along the RF fender before heading over to the engine.
I’ll be installing it in the next few days, while consulting Tadek’s photo album, so I’ll let you know how it turns out.

1 Like

which car
The ignition coil and oil sump level wires are bundled together in the cloth wrapping and so I believe they must run along the RF fender before heading over to the engine.
RHD car they are strapped to steering column

I got these from Tadek (Thanks Tadek) showing the wiring passing through cable clamps along the bottom of the inlet manifold.

I ended up running mine this way. Seems correct for the supplied length of wiring.
Next is the heater lines. Mine are not like shown above and is instead clamped to the block by a single clamp however the parts manual has that there are two clamps for the RHD FHC. Part numbers C.4837 and C.4954?
Not the same part number as OTS and LHD FHC’s which use 2 x C.4402 which I assume is the installation above.