Late series 2 coil label

Anyone have a clear photo of the original label on the late series 2 Etype coil “16C6”? They appear to be very close to the series 3 label with different wording. Nobody seems to offer reproductions.

This one, no?

Earlier cars with the screw on high tension lead used this:
https://xks.com/i-7087252-jaguar-xk-150-lucas-coil-decal-36-5048.html

I think Denis is looking for this:

Repros are available from the delightfully named ‘I Say Ding Dong’:

They have all sorts of great labels on that site.

Thanks George, that’s the one. the late series 2s have the separate ballast resistor and use the unique coil. Now I’m going to have to spend time perusing that site.

This is the label from my late S2. Of course it may have been replaced before I got the car. I like to think it was the original one. It does have the remark on it of being for 12V with the resistor. I‘ve not been able to find a replacement decal yet. The original one loosened so I took it off and put in the drawer.

Interesting, I’ve never seen that label before. What was the build date of your car? Check out the site George recommended above, they have a ton of Lucas coil stickers.

IIRC without looking it up delivery was September 14, 1970 US market.

You may be able to tell the manufacture date of the coil. I replaced mine several months ago and once I got it out of the car I noticed a date stamped on the bottom of the coil that was just a few months before my car was built.

David
68 E-type FHC

I have two of them. They are both made of the same thin decal material. The difference is one has a milky white background and the other is clear background.

Richard Liggitt