"Late" tail pipe mount for XK120 FHC

Could someone post some photos of how the later straight tail pipe mounts to the XK120 FHC chassis? The only thing I can find is Photo 5, pg 113 of Vol 1 of Urs Schmid’s book, but I can’t see enough there to get dimensions. And my tail pipe just has a flat mounting tab, unlike the one in this photo. It would also be nice to know the dimension from the bottom of the chassis tube to the top of the tail pipe at the mounting point, Right now, I have about 10 inches, and the rubber silencer only takes up about 1". So I guess I need to make whatever adapters or hangers are needed to make the connection. Thanks for any photos or help you can give me on this.

Here is what I have right now. I think the tab on the tail pipe should be welded on the top, not the bottom. And I am wondering if some adapter needs to be made to attach the tail pipe to either the hole in the tube above the top of the tape measure, or to the right angle tab with the hole just to the right of the tape measure.

The pictures in Urs show the rubber mount in tension.
I think it would be better in compression.
About 25 years ago I posted the same question on this forum, and based on the discussions at that time, this is what I came up with.

Thank you Rob, that is very helpful.