Latest publication

anyone else got this?

still waiting for mine

I would be very interested to hear people’s comments once they have received it.

got mine,
an amazing amount of work, pictures and information
terry

Enjoying mine right now! Terrific pictures and really comprehensive list of owners/drivers, registration numbers and chassis numbers.

Haven’t ordered it yet, but I am wondering if it has detailed sections on how to race prepare the 120 with, say, rack and pinion steering and what to use for a shortened radiator and how to set the Ackerman up? Also does it detail how to bulletproof the chassis bits and have a how-to install disc brakes front and rear?

The how to prepare the cars is my chief interest.

Thanks

No thats not what it is about
It is an historical liik at Xk120’s racing 1949 to present

Thanks for your answer.

Best, Brian

i was initially quite shocked at the lack of narrative (should have read the title and description!) However the more i use the book the more i appreciate it. i am able to relate to a lot of the cars as it covers their exploits during the latte 60’s and seventies which is when i got into jaguars. some of the drivers i know personally so its a great read for me and as the introduction mentions the books paves the way for updates to include the cars outside Europe.
However given the above i do thinks its expensive.

With best regards

Philip Dobson

after the small batch that arrived in the UK before xmas the bulk of the copies have arrived.

https://www.paulskilleterbooks.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=171&osCsid=j2gbea68m0hg36vfmeoiudrhf7