Left over E-Type restoration parts

Like everyone else who has restored an E-type I have accumulated a variety of parts and after a few years it’s time to make room on the shop. I restored a '69 SII 2+2 but my left over parts are not all SII specific lots are also SI. I have a spread sheet available for more detail, costs and so for if you wish to email me at pleask@shaw.ca

Attached are photos, my preference is of course to sell off the lot to make it worth while as to a part here and a part there. So if you are interested in the lot, or a lot of them, let’s talk.

Pat

how much for the S1 turn signal switch?

Sorry, the switches went to a local guy. Pat

Do you still have the gearshift cover?
Mike

Steering column & u-joint still available?

Hi Mike, do you mean the metal one painted black, if so yes I do. I am fairly sure I bought it from Monocoque metalworks new so it’s pretty good quality, then I did an epoxy primer and then semi gloss automotive paint.

Pat

What are you asking? I am in Vancouver area.
Mike

Hi Mike, I need a 150 canadian to come close to my costs
Pat

How much for the hood hinges I’m in Vancouver to
Cheers

Interested in the dash kit and speedometer cable in the 4th picture.

Hi Jim, $186.00. My goal was to charge half of what they are new along with the springs, so if I have over priced them let me know I want to be fair. And if I have underpriced them, oh well too bad for me :blush:

I’m in Victoria, so should you wish them hopefully you will know someone coming over at some point. I cleaned them up powder coated them and the springs but I never used them when I restored my car.

If you are interested in anything else send me your real email and I’ll send you the spreadsheet

Pat (pleask@shaw.ca)

Many thanks, I’m afraid the dash kit has left for a good home, and I’m not sure it’s worth the cost of the postage for a used speedo cable.

Pat

pleask@shaw.ca

Is the steering column for a series 1? I’m interested if still available

Sorry it’s gone, I’m not sure what it was to if it helps at all.

Pat

1 Like

Hi Mike, if you happen to be interested in the gear shift cover a fellow is coming over from Vancouver next week to get some of my stuff (he is coming over for other reasons) and perhaps he could haul this cover back for you if you are wanting it.

Pat

I’ll pass Thanks Pat.
Mike

Sorry I’ll pass on speedometer cable.

The earless spinners and knock off tool?

Hi Nick, hey I know your name from the forum!

Sorry, have I missed anything is there a question here? If you are by chance asking if I still have them, yes I do.

My real email is pleask@shaw.ca

Pat