Let's talk 50s - 60s Radios

When I was restoring my car I had a thing about radios. When I saw them I picked them up. Now I have a ton of Radiomobile and Smiths radios, along with xA and xB amplifiers. I don’t know what they’re worth, but I hate to landfill them. I think the mounting brackets may be worth more than the radios at this point. Most are incomplete in various stages of disrepair. I have cables, a speaker or two, and some antenna parts. I also have a few early 60s transistor amplifiers with the big Motorola transistor cans. I have no way to test the transistors or tubes.

I have two Smiths 202T Radiomobile radios that can be used to make one complete unit plus parts.

I would like to do the right thing with the radios, even if that means pulling the tubes and transistors and scrapping the rest. It seems like a shame to let it all go to waste.

If you’re interested please contact me at chris.jerbic@gmail.com. Looking to get fair value or a little less. Pictures on request.

Asking price (if selling): Let’s talk.

Contact information: chris.jerbic@gmail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): They are frickin heavy.

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.