Light and Wiper wiring positions

Hi to all!
Looking for some help again, still struggling thru’ the re wiring process on my 1958 XK150.
I’m having difficulty with the correct placement of wires to the light switch and the wiper switch.
I have an “early” 1958 car, and although my “Coventry Wiring Diagrams” show several alternate wiring positions, none of them quite seem to match.
I have attached a jpeg of the switches - light switch left - wiper switch right.
Starting with the light switch, and begining with the first of the 6 screw head positions at 3 o’clock, the connection numbers around the switch run - 12, 13, 1, gap, 3, 4, 5, and continue 6, 7, 8. 10, and 11.
the harness (loom) wire colours are - Red, Red, Blue, Red/yellow, and brown blue.
The wiper switch starting also at 3 o’clock (just after) runs 13, 1, gap(2,3), 4, 5, gap(6,7), 8, 10, gap(11,12)
Wiring colours here are green/red, green/white, green/brown, green/blue, green/yellow and a black to earth.
Any assistance would be very much appreciated, if this car restoration
takes much longer I’m going to run out of years before I get to drive the damn thing!
Many thanks David Leigh

Hello David,

It’s a few years since I drew these diagrams but I think they may help you.

Eric
Shropshire, UK

1 Like

these might help. my car is a 58 LHD 150. these are from the trial fit up. The lights should be easy to work out with a continuity meter and the circuit diagram. the wipers is as per Erics diagram.

Thanks Eric
they should be very useful.

Thanks Phil
they say a picture is worth a thousand words, between you and Eric I should hopefully be able to work it out!