Looking for 2+2 Etype with Automatic

All,
Starting my search for a 2+2 with an automatic. Prefer a project or “driver”, not really interested in a show car… Would be great to find a '68 with solid body, mechanical status is not really an issue since I have 40+ years with wrenching on these cars. Thanks, JS

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

One of my E’s is a 1969 E 2+2 vin 1R41131BW. Might go to xkedata.com and enter 1R41131BW for lots of pictures and description. Really neat because at xkedata.com you will see this E in bare metal…so nothing to hide. That is why I bought it some 10 years ago. It has NO RUST…there is a “rust” repair caused by battery acid. The Right Rear lower quarter panel (since in bare metal one can see the previous fix) could be replaced…and I have a new panel. And it needs a right engine frame…again I have this bolt on part. Finally, It has a good running xk engine with automatic. And have a new leather interior. That should complete and cover all bases. $18k firm
I just know in 10 years I will still be looking at this E…still waiting for Resto…and 10 more years…I will be dead or unable to get in the E.
Oh, I have the Original title dating back more then 30 years to a house in Sacramento, California (with a single car garage)
Mitch. 970 779 0456 in Phoenix (where rust sleeps…almost)
ps. You bought the hd8 or hs8 carbs from me

Thanks Mitch, will give you a call later today. JS