Looking for a series one or two exhaust pipes

I have an old walker exhaust system on my 1970 E type. I suspect it’s a duplicate of the original factory system. The only pipes that are bad are between the mufflers and the resonators that go beneath the IRS. Does anyone have a set of these they can sell me.
I do see one on eBay but I would like to buy a pair. I’m in the US
Thanks

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I got a pair bent up in mild steel by my local exhaust place for $80 recently.

1 Like

Did you take the old ones in and they duplicated them? Or did they fit them to the car? The pipes that I want to duplicate are actually squashed some what where they go under the IRS. To remove these pipes I will need to destroy them, it’s the only way I can save the mufflers and the resonators.

They’re supposed to be.

Bill;
I have a 70 2+2 that I installed a 'Walker system on in the late 80’s and took it off in about 2009 as I had retired and was going to start restoration. The system was in great shape and intact. I do not think the pipes from the mufflers to the resonators of the 2+2 will fit on the OTS. If you thought it would work I would be glad to take them to a muffler shop to have them copied and send them to you and you could pay me what they cosy me.
Let me know what you think.

Regards Joel…

Get a metal coat hanger and bend it to match the pipe then take it down to a muffler shop and have them match it
Old cars you got to have oxygen acetylene especially for mufflers
Cheers

Hello,
Just removed my entire exhaust from Series 1 OTS, built Summer '65. As noted in post they have always been somewhat squashed, to clear the rear suspension frame. I was really surprised. they came apart very easily and even have some silver metal cover… Have done all the work on my car and installed these in '93, i think. Will send picture if interested. Live in San Antonio Area

…have some silver metal color…

Thanks for all the replies, I’ve located a set of pipes.