Looking for a SII Wiper Arm

Im looking for an original wiper arm for mt SII XKE. Brushed finish. I only need one. Let me know if you have one that you are willing to part with.

The one I have there are two small rivets that hold the wiper arm to the base. One of the rivets broke off and need to replace whole assembly

Dave

Good luck with this. I found a NOS one at Welsh after looking for well over a year. All the new replacements from the parts sources are chrome. You might look into repairing the one you have or looking at sources for old parts.

Are they the same as Series 1? If so, I have a spare.
Joe

Thx Joe,
Can you send your email address? I’l send a pic of my wiper arm to validate we are speaking about the same item. Mine is brushed finish.

dave.berntsen@gmail.com

Assuming its the same. What would you want ($) to part with it?

Ths

Seems to me that this has become a private buy/sell discussion, and should therefore be taking place using private messages between the two parties involved. Just click on the avatar (“J” or “D” in a circle in your case) at the top of the post of the person you want to communicate with, and then on the blue button that pops up with an envelope icon. You don’t have to reveal you private email address or phone number and can conduct your business away from the prying eyes of the world. Thanks.

2 Likes

The wipers for a Series 2 are not the same as for the Series 1. They have a brushed stainless finish where the Series 1 (and all new replacement arms I have seen) are bright chrome. The Series 1 arms will fit, but the difference is obvious when you put the two together.

I know you are looking for a single SII wiper arm.
I know this auction is for a pair of SIII wiper arms.
These may work for you – anyone know if SII and SIII wiper arms are interchangeable?

I don’t believe they are. The Series 2 had three short wiper arms whereas the Series 3 had two longer arms. The Series 3 had a larger windshield like on the 2 + 2.