Looking for alternator pulley

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I’m

looking for this alternator pulley minus the big chunk out of the side. Finish doesn’t matter bc I plan on blasting and painting it. Send me a pic of what you have and what you want for it. Thanks.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I do have the set of 4 double groove pulleys for $125 very good condition if no one else responds. 66ROP36 Do not wish to break up the set

Check with David Boger.com
Walter

IMG_3906 IMG_3905 IMG_3904 Hi Steve, I found this guy on the shelf
Let me know if you are still in need
Cheers
Rick Hartwell

I think I might be good. A member said to take it to a machine shop and weld it up, do I tried it myself and spun it on my bench grinder, then shaped it with files/sandpaper. Seems pretty good to me, but we will see when I fire it up for the first time in a few weeks. Thanks

Rick,

I might be interested in that pulley. I’d like to build a substitute alternator as a backup for my original S1 4.2 E-type Lucas unit (or use the OEM as backup and run the sub.)

Thanks,

Dave

I offered it up to Steve for $40 plus shipping
No response yet
If that works for you let me know
Rick

That sounds fine. I wanted to express interest since it seemed like Steve might not need it anymore.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave
I can ship the pulley Monday if want to finalize the purchase
PayPal is good
Rick

Replied via PM

Thanks,

Dave