Looking for parts for a 87 XJS-Cabriolet

Can anybody guide me as in to where to get interior and rear soft roof part’s for a 1987 XJS-C Cabriolet in the United States?
I’m getting close to completion but I need parts.
Please help…!

Since we do not know where you have tried our guidance may be moot, Have you tried Coventry West and Jaguar Heaven?

Dennis,

Have you tried contacting Paul’s Jaguar in Ft. Lauderdale for XJ-SC parts.   They have specialized in the XJ-S, XJ-SC and XJS cars and might carry what you are looking for.  Right now on eBay that have "1986-88 Jaguar XJ-SC Right-Hand BLACK Targa Panel/Top Assembly - NEW" listed for sale.  I know you didn't mention that part, but it shows you the kinds of things that they can carry.  

I have no affiliation with Paul's Jaguar other than as a satisfied customer many times over through eBay purchases as well as direct purchases from them.  

Regards,

Paul M. Novak

1990 Series III V12 Vanden Plas
1990 XJ-S Classic Collection convertible
1987 XJ6 Vanden Plas
1984 XJ6 Vanden Plas
1969 E-Type FHC
1957 MK VIII Saloon
Ramona, CA
P.M.Novak7@gmail.com

You could try the International Cabriolet Register, aka XJS Softtops at their web-site.

Dennis,

I noticed that you posted this on the XJ list and not the XJ-S list. You might have better luck there. The XJ list is for the Series I, II and III saloons/sedans (except for the few Series II coupes), the XJ-S list is for the XJ-S, XJ-SC, and XJS grand tourers/cabriolets/convertibles. There are some people like me that are members of both, but the Jag-Lovers XJ-S list is the right place for your XJ-SC cabriolet questions.

Regards,

Paul M. Novak

1990 Series III V12 Vanden Plas
1990 XJ-S Classic Collection convertible
1987 XJ6 Vanden Plas
1984 XJ6 Vanden Plas
1969 E-Type FHC
1957 MK VIII Saloon
Ramona, CA
P.M.Novak7@gmail.com