Looking for windshield 1992 coupe!

Do you still have a windshield or two kicking around for the kjs? I got no luck except with this company in the Netherlands. The white I got was for 1500 euro to my door in Canada Québec

Try Jaguarworldcorp. I think he is parting some face lift XJS

it is jagxjsparts.com

I have windscreens. They are for pre-92 cars.

What do the “black dots” look like? I dont see any dots on my 93’s windshield. Am i just missing them? Is it possible someone at some point replaced a bonded with a rubber surround?

They’re just raised small multiple “dots” … You can feel them by running your fingertip over them … This is on Superblue, btw, my '94 4.0…

Hmmm i still dont see them. Are they at the top or bottom of the windshield? Im guessing on the outside

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Paul

1 Like

Ill try to take a picture tomorrow, but it would be helpful to know where the bumps should be.

So do you see the dots yall are talking about in my picture? Or did i not get where they should be?

The dots should be on the outher perimeter usually on the upper and bottom perimeter maybe sides on some w/s

Ok is it a bunch of dots like on my XK8 or just a couple? I really dont see any dots on mine

That would be them, usually a large bunch in the area of where the rear view mirror attaches.

1 Like

Nope dont see any on my 93 xjs at all

Dors or Stipling? Dots are Dots! They are on the inner surface of the windshield. See attached pics from my wife’s 92 XJS coupe. I can’t speak to the facelift convertible, as I don’t remember much about the windshield in the '96 XJS convertible she had. The convertible facelift windshields are probably interchangeable as well. I’m pretty sure all facelift coupe windshields are the same size / shape and the part number only vary by color of tint, or possibly an embedded wire antenna or heating element. I don’t think it is a safe assumption that the facelift coupe and convertible windshields are the same size and shape or are interchangeable. Maybe someone else can answer that.

92 XJS coupe bonded windshield (1) 92 XJS coupe bonded windshield (2) 92 XJS coupe bonded windshield (3) 92 XJS coupe bonded windshield (4) 92 XJS coupe bonded windshield (5)

1 Like

Thanks for the pics! My 93 convertible definitely doesn’t have that. Hmmmmmmmmm

Yep, that be them. So what ares those “stiplings” for? :confused:

Google is your friend:

3 Likes

Yep either way, mine doesn’t have them