Lot of E type S1 used and new parts

I’m posting this on behalf of a long time JCNA member, who restored a flat floor coupe to Concours years ago. He amassed quite a collection of parts to be sure he had everything needed when the time came.
There is a lot of parts, so this is likely of interest to a restoration company, or a serious restorer.
I have about 25 pictures I can send to anyone interested. Here are a few.
The parts contain: exterior lamps and lenses, arm rests, int trims, steering wheels, brake bottles, hatch latches and pull cables, wire wheels, chrome, visors, cubbys, window winders, bonnet latches and pulls, tach gen’s, distributor parts, dash fittings, licence lamps, wiper blades, engine studs, battery cables, brake cyl kits, gear shift knobs, heater valves, alternator control boxes, wheel bearings, int mirrors, fuel filters, ash trays, interior lamps, fuel tank floats, door handles, conevrt top latches.
$6,000USD for all. Located in Niagara on the Lake Ontario, Canada ,near Niagara Falls, and Buffalo. There’s no tax or duty on UK parts entering the USA.
Call Rob 905-932-0284
IMG_1130 IMG_1135 IMG_1125 IMG_1126 IMG_1127
(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.