Low resistance spark plug wire testing

Terry- I believe you are asking the same question again- why would copper wires possibly cause a Pertronic failure- “show me.” I can not show you, but I did explain how the secondary circuit and the primary are combined, not separate as you implied. If you do not understand it, here is a link to a discussion a while back:
Fact/Fiction, secondary circuit - E-Type - Jag-lovers Forums I believe Robert gives a description, and there is a poorly drawn diagram.
An example, some years ago, we had a customer running Mitsubishi engines with Nippon Denso ignition modules (I believe that was the brand.) Very reliable products. But one customer started to have repeated failures. He would replace the module, then about a month later, the module would fail. Repeatedly. My first thought was the primary circuit was for some reason drawing too much current. So I was checking voltage and currents at the coil with a meter. The voltages read fine, 14 volts alternator voltage. But I also noticed when I got the meter lead near the primary coil wire, I noticed a small spark jumping. 14 volts does not typically cause a spark. Some other voltages were on the wire the meter was not picking up. Knowing the main nearby high voltage was the secondary, checked into it and realized the previous mechanic had gotten rid of those “cheap resistance” wires and installed a “good set of copper wires”- to provide a “good spark.” We replace the plug wires on this with OEM wires, along with those on all his other similarly failing engines and the stray spark to the volt meter disappeared, as did the module failures. Note the failures were not immediate. The failures took several weeks after a new module to fail.
We also used to sell tons of Pertronix modules. Later on, we had the same failure on other engines that had point systems converted to Pertronix. Proper wires solved the problem there too.
Not all copper wires will cause failures. As others have stated, including you, there are sources of resistance in the secondary system. Spark plug ends, rotors, distributor caps and yes buttons, etc. There just has to be enough resistance somewhere in the system.
Tom