Lower undertray bolts

Can someone here tell me what type of bolt/screw i should use here ?
The lower crossmember have 2 squere holes

good possibility its one of those plastic clips designed to fit the square hole with a center in it that when pushed in spreads the clip so it stays in the hole and hold the tray in place. AuVeCo is a company that sells various body clips that are a generic fit when such a clip is needed.

Mine were just the diameter of the outer edge screws, but stainless and about an inch and a half long with a washer attached

Any I replace I use stainless

1 Like

On the outside of the car, anyway. Non-stainless would end up looking pretty shoddy in this location.

1 Like