[Lumps!] ford sb

I’m looking for info and manufacter for doing the small block ford in an
e-type. I know of one place, they want $900 for the kit. I was looking for
some thing little more reasonable. I own a 63 coupe with a 302 in it and it
was janked in there. please help if you can. Thanks, JL