Main bearing cap Torque settings

Posted before but haven’t had any luck so far on six different FB groups. Plenty of advice where to look (as if I haven’t already!) but there is not one single mention of the torque setting for main bearing cap bolts ANYWHERE! Trade manuals, trade guides, the trade themselves. Would anyone know someone who can tell me what the correct torque setting is for a main bearing cap bolt for a 4.0L, 1997, XK8.
Everything else EXCEPT this figure is easy to find.

The BED PLATE is the main bearing ‘caps’ for the 4.0 AJV8 engine.
The plate is fastened with a gasket sealant and then many bolts are used to hold it in place.
The plate is directly above the structural sump.

Look on the internet for my copy of ENGINE COURSE 168 I had converted from paper to .pdf.

Hey!< thanks for this it’s a great guide.however, I receiecvd it before and there is no mention of the actual torque setting. It simply says ’tighten and torque bolts to spec to sequence witching 4 minutes. The spec does not appear to be there. Any ideas?

The section called AJV8 ENGINE ASSEMBLY page 13 has a torque table.
I have no idea why your copy does not have the info?

Page 13 is Glossary of Term A-B. I’ve scoured the pages several times in hope but the spec isn’t there sadly. But I’m very grateful you tried for me!

AHHHHHH!!! MY FAULT! I downloaded the wrong version. The spec IS there thanks you so very much! Indebted to you