Misc. Series I parts - random and not too valuable

Sent any real valuable parts to the new owner - only real heavy and dirty odd ball stuff left.
Have 2 new Robey floor wells and a good heater air duct (converted our '64 to the “snail” type).
This isn’t a useful listing, as I can’t take paypal (they changed their system) and I don’t think the heavy calipers are worth shipping, so they are interest to local guys.
So, I’ve got stainless rear calipers - they are made poorly and leak - but… the housing are OK, the pistons are machined wrong from the West Coast guys. They are new, were installed and one is taken apart to diagnose. Have two original rears.
Have a good matched 3.8 pistons and pins - standard bore of a middle code (maybe “F” or “H”) can’t recall, but center of spec.
Just a grab bag of stuff I couldn’t ship to Canada.
I think $150 for all of it, as only the air duct and floors have any value - but I do have the tail piece for an early Moss box (the kind that takes the puck style mounts). Two good SU floats. Must pick up in S.E. Wisconsin. Maybe someone in Chicago or going to Elkhart Lake may have an interest.
We really miss the car, as its replacement is nowhere near as nice…
E-Mail change: LJvelk@protonmail.com
See old listing for some pictures

Larry, can you move this to the classifieds please? No selling in the forums. Ta

2 Likes

Sorry - thought I did. Pressed the “E-Type” button thinking it meant the “E” section of the classifieds. I do know the manners, just have trouble with the sub categories and the like.

1 Like

A member from Texas inquired about the floor pans and I lost the E-Mail. If there is still interest please resend. Perhaps lost the query when moving this post to classified.

1 Like

Hi
Wondering if parts still available? Do you have part number for floor pans? I have a late S2 OTS should fit but need to verify. I am in Door County so should be easy to get parts
Thanks Al

The pans may still have a Robey number on them. I’ll check today. Sorry if this reply is late, as we have a new E-Mail.
Please use: LJvelk@protonmail.com
or… 262-613-3521
Parts are available !

https://www.martinrobey.com/jaguar/e-type/e-type-series-2-4-2/body/fixed-head-coupe-fhc/floor-unit/8476

Part # is MRE 11. Series I & 2 per the link above. These are brand new, sitting for quite some time, but not rusted or bent up - still taped together as shipped originally. Part number tag still on. MRE 11 didn’t show on Robey site, but found it by searching for “Footwell”.

The pans may still have a Robey number on them. I’ll check today. Sorry if this reply is late, as we have a new E-Mail.
Please use: LJvelk@protonmail.com
or… 262-613-3521
Parts are available !

Hi Larry
Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I am looking for the floor pans not footwells and I have S2 so I don’t think the other parts are going to work. Maybe we will meet at some car shows in WI.
Al

I am sorry for posting this to all. Hit the wrong link.
Al

No problem. We may make some of the late season Lake Mills cars/coffee. Will have a pastel yellow '65 Vette.