Miscellaneous Jag Engine/Transmission/Wheel Parts (and two engines)

Description: Various Jaguar engine, transmission, and wheel parts from various models.

Asking price: $1000 for the lot (MUST PICK UP)

Contact information: DLFTrust@icloud.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): NO SHIPPING - MUST PICK UP LOCALLY

Willing to ship worldwide? No

My father, along with restoring over a dozen classic Jags during his life, amassed a collection of various Jag parts. I think his intention was to refurbish them and sell them after he finished his last car, but now that he’s gone, that will obviously never happen.

I have high res pics (had to shrink them for here) of the various items, but basically, there’s two different engines, several heat sinks (on top of the engines, with “Jaguar” on one side - I’m assuming they’re heat sinks - there’s 3 pairs of them in one of the pics, 4 separate pairs total), a fuel pump, several wire wheel caps and parts, transmission parts, and other miscellaneous engine parts.

–
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I know you want to sell the lot
A couple of us are looking for a knockoff to make a balancer we need to drill a hole in it so a cosmetically marginal one , can you help
Cheers

I do prefer to sell it in a lot, mainly because it’s all in a shed that he had built that is starting to decay and needs to be torn down (was a decent shed, just it’s over 10 years old and wasn’t maintained.

But, I’ll be honest, I don’t know what you’re saying you’re looking for. I’d need a description or a pic of it or something to even begin to look (another reason, just selling the lot is preferred).

Do you have the engine numbers available?

| jguntzelman John C. Guntzelman
October 17 |

• | - |

Description: Various Jaguar engine, transmission, and wheel parts from various models.

Asking price: $1000 for the lot (MUST PICK UP)

Contact information: DLFTrust@icloud.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): NO SHIPPING - MUST PICK UP LOCALLY

Willing to ship worldwide? No

My father, along with restoring over a dozen classic Jags during his life, amassed a collection of various Jag parts. I think his intention was to refurbish them and sell them after he finished his last car, but now that he’s gone, that will obviously never happen.

I have high res pics (had to shrink them for here) of the various items, but basically, there’s two different engines, several heat sinks (on top of the engines, with “Jaguar” on one side), a fuel pump, several wire wheel caps and parts, transmission parts, and other miscellaneous engine parts.

–
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I can check. Any guidance on where specifically to look on them?

Here are some more pics. To the gentleman who contacted me about a triple carb - sorry, I only found a dual carb.

$1000 or scrap? :). Call Welsh Jaguar in Stubenville Ohio. Maybe they’ll offer scrap and it’ll end up somewhere other than a smelter.

The best chance to get some money of this collection is to get those engine numbers (head and block.) If you’ve got the matching number someone needs then you’ll get something solid for your parts. Try this post:

Is this an XK Head? - XK-Engine - Jag-lovers Forums

Dave

If I were closer it would be done deal. I really would like a head and flywheel.

Can you get the numbers off the heads?

If you tell me where specifically to look, sure…

Cincinnati is a lovely drive this time of year (said no one ever). :wink:

(It’s only 6 hours, per Apple Maps)

Nice heads. Could definitely use one.

By all means - come and get 'em. Apple Maps says it’s only 6 hours. :wink:

1 Like

I drove 8 to get a dog…:laughing:

I’m looking into making a trip late next week.

Excellent. DM me or email me at the address in the original post to coordinate.

Did you sell the parts

Yes, I got them.