Misfire on 3 cylinders

miss fire on 3 cylinders all at once

As Bob says: we love a mystery and a lack of information, like the model, year, your location and a full description of the issue when/what/where, Codes if any etc.
If it’s an X300 and you are in the UK I have some coils lurking in my garage.

Sounds like you might have lost and entire bank, but it’s just pure speculation based on a complete lack of facts.

Probably leaking plug well seals filling the wells with oil and shorting the spark. Mine was running on three when I bought it. Got it to 5 cylinder by sucking out the oil and six after an added coil swap.

I’d like a couple of your for spares Neil, even if the Welsh did win the other day…

Pete (who once played with Graham Price and Gareth Davies in 1974-5).

Hum yet another exile from the green valleys, I take it you were at Uni in your rugby playing days hence that connection!
You are welcome to a couple of coils, will you be in Blighty in the near future?
If not PM me an address and I send them via the Pony Express if I don’t get mugged by Iggy in the meantime.

Yes, UWIST Cardiff, the year they won the UAU cup.

I was in the UK from 17th-27th Feb but will come back over shortly. Partly to deliver my dad’s microscope to my son and his kids, and partly to put Theresa May, Arlene Foster and Nicola Sturgeon across my knee and tell them to play nicely with the French au pair Miss Macron and the German governess Miss Merkel…

Hi Pete,
Finally got the two coil packs off in the post to Tim today, the Royal Mail Tracking Ref. is:NJ201377575GB.
Cheers Neil