Mk 2 Parts Manual?

Hi Everyone,

Is there an official Jaguar parts manual available that covers Mk 2? I’ve googled and searched the archives but I’m not finding anything. I find the ones that I have for my later cars extremely useful.

Thanks,
~Mike
60 Mk2
72 XJ6 (x2)
73 XJ6
85 XJ6
84 XJS

Yes there will be somewhere, I have the official Jaguar parts manual for the 63-66 ‘S’type
I have 3 Jaguar service manuals for the MK2 3.4 and 3.8 but nothing on the parts side of things.
The service manuals are for sale by our Auckland Jaguar Drivers Club.

Yes there is a parts book , I have one , got it before the internet , good I sound old now lol :weary:

Paper versions are available from several sources, type your question title to Google. There are also CD-ROM versions and downloadable file, e.g. here:
https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/mki-mkii-s-type-240-340-daimler-61/mk-i-mk-ii-service-parts-manuals-67784/
Köpi

Thanks @Robin_O_Connor, @residentalien & @KopiK!

@residentalien Thanks for the image of the real thing. It looks like my lack of good search results was because I was searching for a ‘parts manual’ instead of a ‘parts catalogue’ spelled the correct British way of course. Now I see a bunch of hardcopies on ebay and some PDF’s

~Mike