MK V differential seal

I removed the rear axle to gain better access to the undercarriage. I want to scrape off the undercoating that was applied sometime in the past. Once the pumpkin was lowered and rolled leaving the shaft downward, it started proving it is a British car leaving a puddle of oil on the floor. Does any one know where to get a new seal?

Moss Motors, look under XK120, they list both the ENV and Salisbury pinion seals.

Seems those along with leaf spring bushings are back ordered. I had to burn the bolt out of one of the links as it turned freely but wouldn’t let the nut off. Figure I’ll replace all the bushings in the rear while I’m there.
I did take the springs apart, sand blast and build back up with a mixture of grease and graphite to smooth out and reduce movement noise. I’ve done this on my 1930 & 31 Cadillacs to great results.

I’m away from my books for a week. Does anyone Know if the leaf spring and shock link bushings are the same on MK V and the 120? I want to replace all the bushings while I have it all apart.

Rear shock links are definitely the same. Here is what I did as an added safety measure so they won’t fall off, drilled and tapped the end for a 1/4" screw and large flat washer.
link

The rear spring eye bushings I think are not the same. Different part numbers anyway.