Mk V Dipstick Length

Does anyone know the length of the MKV 3.5L engine dipstick, from the flange to the end? Thanks

This is from my 3.5 Mark V, in inches:
Flange to 3 notches = 7-3/8", 8-5/8", 9-7/8"
flange to tip = 10-1/8" (for “runnin’ on empty”)
overall handle to tip 19-7/16"

For my 2.5 SS there are grooves rather than notches, but the distances are the same as Mark V, except overall is 22-1/8"

For XK120:
flange to 2 notches = 8", 8-5/8"
in case you think you have an XK dipstick

Thanks, I had an extra one from my xk150 all chromed, but it won’t work. I talked to Cordell and he has one I have told him I would buy. Thanks again

Please excuse any typos.

W****ILLIAM B. SWAIM

5455 Via Delray

Delray Beach, FL 33484

Cell 561.289.0529

mailto:swaim35@msn.com

The information contained in this transmission may be legally privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this communication in error, and that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the message and all copies of it.

Rob,

Let me know what you have. I just purchase a slew of parts from Cordell.

W****ILLIAM B. SWAIM

5455 Via Delray

Delray Beach, FL 33484

Cell 561.289.0529

mailto:swaim35@msn.com

The information contained in this transmission may be legally privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this communication in error, and that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the message and all copies of it.