[SOLD] MK1, Early MK2 or S-type Moss gearbox GB

(Include at least one picture)

Description: For sale is a really nice used 4 speed transmission I’m listing for my father. He acquired it about 40 years ago and has been in dry storage. It has code GB on the cover, so is a MK1 or early MK2 or S-type moss gearbox. I removed the cover and first and reverse gears look super nice. The input shaft has normal feel with no excessive wobble. Turns really nice as well. I would replace the top cover gasket, the input and output seals and use it as is. Shipping may be best as freight or local pickup. We can explore Shipping options if interested.

Asking price (if selling):$450.00

Contact information: message

Cost of shipping (if selling): by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?no

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi there,
I’m a new Jag owner (1966 2plus2)
I’m looking to convert to manual trans.
Is this box still available.
Thanks
Kevin
Krichards167@gmail.com or just PM me.

Still available $300.00 . Can disassemble and ship less case for parts to make it easier to ship.

That box will not come even close to fitting a 66 E-Type 2+2 although it is good value for converting a saloon.

I have the correct box for your car. PM me.

Breaking down as parts.

Top cover assembly $30.00
Mainshaft with gears and such. $55.00
Extension housing $15.00
Cluster gear with good layshaft…$55.00
Input shaft. $25.00
Reverse gear, shaft and fork…$25.00
Buyer pays shipping!

20201231_091046|666x500 g

More pictures of the parts…!(upload://rBWWLgcoVOxuVnv2n94fWHxVorS.jpeg)

Update prices. Or take it all for $100.00 plus shipping.

Anyone need moss gearbox parts? I’ll scrap them next week if no interest.