MK10 or 420G center console template

I’m doing the interior in my mk10 and am faced with fabricating the center console backing boards from scratch as mine are toast from water and time. is there any chance anyone here would have one out of a car they can trace on a piece of cardboard, the shape of the side panels and center section? maybe someone has one that’s just sitting in the shed that could be recovered? I’m at a loss with this piece.

they are a complicated thing to fab from looking at mine. i might be able to send some pics and measurements if still needed. is there anything nos or kit out there?

photos and measurements would be ideal. I can mock something up with cardboard and transfer to something more substantial once I’ve settled on it. the reason I’m not too keen on just buying one is that I plan to change the layout of the air hoses under it so that I can put a cup holder or two in there. something similar to this.

1963 mk x auto has app 2.75 inch opening ( for checking fluid level?). it has a little hat that fits the opening.