Mk2 3.8 tires - suppliers in the US?

HI Forum members,
Just purchased a MK2 3.8 MOD that has been stored in a dry garage for many years. Car is in Illinois and is being shipped back to the UK. I need to replace all 4 tires as they are shot but having spent a couple of hours this evening looking for vintage tyre suppliers in the area I have drawn a blank. Nearest I could find was the other side of the USA!
Pretty sure there must be somewhere closer to the car. Any US members reading this that can make a recommendation?

Vredestein Sprint Classic are popular with Jaguar Mark II owners. Here is just one link to suppliers of them in the USA. The correct size is 185 X 15. And there are other brands as well.

I am sure there are other suppliers as well.

Tyre size is 185/15 in various speed ranges. Nearest match for modern sizing convention is 185/80/15 again various speed ranges - VR, HR etc. I run 185/80/HR 15 tyres on two cars. All good. Paul.

thanks Gents - i will get a set delivered .

Hi MJ11,
There is also Coker Tire in Tennessee that sells several different brands in that size.

One thing to keep in mind is that Vredestein is a summer tire and can be damaged by cold temps.

Cheers,
Bob