MK2 Jaguar Pictures!

Ok Jag MK2 lovers its about time we see more of our cars on this sight !
Post any pic with a MK2 in it .
Love to see a picture of a MK2 towing a E-type :sunglasses:
I will start the ball rolling , with my MK2 !!

6 Likes

Not a Mark II but another saloon from that era.
Eugene, Oregon USA

6 Likes

this one is taken in 2015

oops…here it is.

2 Likes

My '67 example, restored from bare shell.
Mike

6 Likes

Great Pictures guys , keep them coming !

Wirral Historic Vehicle Rally, Thornton Hough 23rd July 2017: Despite first impressions, and the plethora of picnic kit, if folded correctly they do fit and the boot lid still shuts easily.

5 Likes

And with the original owner and family taken in 1966.

7 Likes

And on our wedding day in 2001. (Wedding of wife & I, not car & I).

7 Likes

Hi Tigger,
What paint color is your “wedding” car?
Lin

Hi Lin,

Not the most helpful answer I know, but the colour it was when I bought it in 1998, although at registration in 1966 it was ‘Golden Sand’. When it came to repairs we matched the current colour using a Lechler colour. The silver with red interior and chrome wires works well in our opinion, although I am being tempted to black wires…

JCC.

2 Likes

Hi Tigger , I am sure them young ladies would be more at home on the back seats , rather then folded up in the boot !! lol

1 Like

I would have thought they should have been very grateful for the lift home. Besides, the food and booze was in the boot; they will have wanted for nothing, except maybe air and light, but you cannot have everything.

1 Like

Wifey with my 65 down the coast. One from a photoshoot we did to print and send to my folks. Pops and I bought this car in 2005 with grass growing through the floor. It’s since been passed on to me to finish and enjoy full time.

5 Likes

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/525908_3698301738829_153029651_n.jpg?oh=e60d7f16c9b7ae852193d7de6ff64f22&oe=59FB1C43

Got her running within a few days and the car is on the back burner while we work diligently on our MK2

Arrival day for my 1967 420 that I won on Ebay for $650 USD 1963 MX 10 is in the background

Gerard

4 Likes

FYI Welsh Jaguar here in the USA is having a contest for their 2018 calendar. Check their web page for rules and prizes. No affiliation, but I am hoping to win with my submissions.

Gerard

Although a bit dated we still have both cars. The MK2 is purchased new by my father at the factory and I went with him to pick it up when I was six. The 1963 MKX was purchased almost 15 years ago and needs a new transmission and a money shower!

Gerard

6 Likes

I took this pic , must be around 33 years ago , of my car , Engine transplant , a piston was in 2 !

3 Likes

Great idea. Here’s our '63 Mk2 with a few other Jaguars at the Texas Hill Country Rolling Sculpture Car Show.

4 Likes