MK2 Jaguar Pictures!

Took this picture a year a go today , rested up after having a hear attack , drove car home , wife took me up hospital , in there a week after having stents fitted !
Done the Jigsaw today :blush:

4 Likes

Well done Ian , looks good . Take it easy mate .

Thank you Kenny , come close to another heart attack , just before I took this picture , put 3/4 of a tank of fuel in £60 :rofl:
Picture was taken at 7 in the morning , out side the old Tilling and Stevenson factory , was going to take the picture in front of the main door , but its white plastic now .
For them who don’t know , Tillings made Busses and Lorries !
I did do a heart test on the way to and from a Jumble Sunday , drove the old Jag like I stole it :grin: , makes a change for people to say , cor look at that old car , as they pass it lol , I like to do the passing , but not from this life , yet :wink:

Picture was taken at the bottom of the white building in the film , I had a flat , on the left of busses coming up the hill , £5 a week ,

2 Likes

Where do you find em Ian :slightly_smiling_face:
Couple of pics of mine , getting her ready for the first show of the year .

2 Likes

Find what :thinking:

The film clips . And twenty .

2 Likes

Now that’s an unusual clour scheme arrangement.

To say the least …
Painful actually.

1 Like

To each his own 20 charachters:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

I’ve seen even more radical color schemes:

1 Like

Built for a Cadbury’s fan? :grin:

packshot-cadbury-dairy-milk

1 Like

This two-tone, though not my cuppa, at least ‘tracks’ with the body lines: the poiple one?

Not so much. :confused:

1 Like

No it’s not food and drink in the Basket , its my tool box :grin:
Having a rest from the BSA WM20 , went for coffee and cake :+1:

Water and wooden block are in boot , not basket :grin:

1 Like

Looks like there is no need for using the tools :+1:

Yes , there really is no need to carry tools in a mk2 , they never give trouble , especially white ones :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve owned four Land Rovers and two Triumphs. This is my first Jaguar that I’ve owned for one week. It was in storage for the last twenty years so, it will take a while to get things sorted out. It is a 3.8 L 4 speed.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community! I think you’re gonna have fun with that car, and we look forward to more photos of it.

Still waiting for my upholstery shop, as I am finally prepped and ready and they are not. So …… I cleared off the workbench. First time in years.

2 Likes

MK7 2
Tool-kit with six wheels :grinning:
This was my test-drive for a long road-trip to Italy.
After 1000 driven km the Borg-Warner was loosing oil.
Too much to continue…

2 Likes