MK2 Jaguar Pictures!

hi guys no l havn’t driven it yet,…l keep finding things to modify or change.
as for the tcking engine l havn’t tuned it as yet
best regards all

My MK2 around 3 years back , car has been in this Garage for some 30 years !

1 Like

She is still in there? I have room in my garage if you want!

Gerard

No , its on the road now , its the first pic in MK2 Jaguar Pictures :sunglasses:

My 1962, 2.4 back in the day. Don’t be fooled by the paint, plenty of rust under there. BTW the Cortina isn’t mine but the boy is.

1 Like

Here’s mine, 64 3.8 O/D, On it’s winter wires the day before it’s missfire started! (Yes, The screw on drivers door mirror is coming off! Fitted by a PO)

1 Like

Looks nice

This BRIGHT orange would not be good for Jaguars!
GTO paint work coming along nicely - A bit off topic but…

Gerard

2 Likes

We have a 4.2 in the bride’s XJ6. It’s a great engine but definitely more “typewriters in the room next door” sounding than the 3.4 in the Mk2. The 4.2 has one ticking valve - and that’s after a professional rebuild. At some stage I will pull the cover and check clearances, not worried. Better to be a bit wide than close. Paul

My 240/Mk2, May 1969.

1 Like

I like door mirrors , fitted a small one to mine :sunglasses:20160801_124039%20-%20Copy

I too bought a door mirror for the MK2 and it was the best $20 I ever spent on the car.

Gerard

Thats exactly the shape and size i want, Nice looking MK2 you have.

My 1967 420. My wife was very amused. Pete

3 Likes

I like the wheels!! Gives it a nice proletariat look!

2 MK2’s on e-bay this week

Are those holes in the front fenders to keep the engine running cool? To think that was once a beautiful car!

Basically just a parts car as she sits.

Gerard

Lets start showcasing a collection of the rustiest relics we find. This one is back on EBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Jaguar-S-Type-Sedan/292487764192?hash=item4419a118e0:g:v9sAAOSwGoVaoc67&vxp=mtr

Gerard

Hmm not an ‘S’ type, just sayin

8c1057a7f089b2e59f473ed3b3bb8784c7d926fe_1_666x500
If the front wings are that bad imagine what the structures like! Could’nt find it on Ebay. The green ones been for sale for ages on various sites, Looks like it was in damp storage and Is rotten as a pear.