Thank you
David Hughes

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:
+61 2 98233449.
Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Further to this request for the water rail / manifold.

Regards
David

Hi David,
If you still need one then I think I have one in the barn - I can check and send photos tomorrow.
Cheers
Barnes

Hello
Thank you.
That would be appreciated, please send photos of any corrosion on the flange areas, kindly photograph the water manifold on a copy of today’s newspaper, no reflection on you of course, however I have had previous bad experience.
I am in Australia, please advise your expected price with tracked shipping .
Thank you.
Regards
David

1 Like

Hi David,
No worries. I’ll check it out tomorrow and if it’s there and servicable will send through photos on tomorrow’s paper - haven’ t bought a newspaper in a while :slight_smile: We are in Adelaide so post/tracking/etc will not be a problem.
Cheers
Barnes.

Hi David
Yes we actually have two! I will photograph the best one tomorrow on the newspaper and message you.
Cheers
Barnes

Hi Barnes
Thank you for your message, I look forward to your message tomorrow.
Regards
David

Hi Barnes
Thank you for your message regarding the water rail, the photo’s are very good and thank you for that detail.
There is a fair amount of corrosion that we would have to deal with, at present we are having the original repaired again, I will see how that turns out and then decide if we will purchase the one you have.
Thank you again - very much appreciated.
Regards
David

No problems, thanks for letting me know.
Cheers
Barnes