More free stuff - 1950's starters and generators

Description:

Asking price (if selling): FREE

Contact information: Mike Spoelker

Cost of shipping (if selling): you pay for the shipping.

Willing to ship worldwide? You pay, I ship.

I have been emptying out a storage unit I’ve had for 25 years and came across a crate of Lucas starters and generators, 3 of each. Before I scrapped them, I thought I would offer them pro bono for parts. They all turn freely by hand. None of the starters respond to 12V input. I did not try to test the generators. One of each is a mystery part with no identifying marks I could find. Everything with numbers dates to the 1950’s. See the photos below for model numbers.

Free, you pay for the shipping. One of these will just fit into the large USPS Flat-Rate box.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

PM sent Mike.