[CANCELLED] Moving Sale, Everything Remaining from Three Series III XJ6 Parts Cars Must Go!

Description: I am moving out of state in mid-2021 and must sell the remaining excess parts from the three Series III XJ6 parts cars that I purchased and stripped. These cars included an Antelope/Doeskin 1985 XJ6 Vanden Plas, Claret/Savile Grey 1986 XJ6 (shown) and Black/Biscuit 1987 XJ6 (shown). I removed everything from the cars and had the empty chassis towed away but I have many good used parts left that I removed from them. I already sold hundreds of parts through eBay and directly to buyers, but I have hundreds more to sell not only from these XJ6s but also other Jaguar parts that I acquired over the past 20 years. Some of the many parts include: XK engines, cylinder heads, BW66 transmissions, windshields and trim, doors, windows, bonnet (hood), boot (trunk) lid, bumpers, grills, interior door panels and other trim, dashboard instruments, switches, bulbs, mufflers, exhaust pipes, wheels, and much more. All of the interior leather parts were in bad shape but some of the interior vinyl parts are still available. I will post follow up ads with groups of parts in the pictures such as exhaust components, doors, wheels, or bumper parts that I have to sell along with prices. Please send me a Personal Message (PM) with any specific requests and I will let you know if I can help and send pictures and prices if I have what you need. It would be helpful if you provided me with the Jaguar part number for what you need in order to avoid confusion and uncertainty over exactly what part you need.

Asking price (if selling): Various

Contact information: Paul M. Novak, please contact me by Jag-Lovers Personal Message (PM) with specific requests and/or to work out pricing/shipping.

Cost of shipping (if selling): I will figure out the most affordable shipping method to your location and work out the details with you. I don’t charge extra for shipping but expect to have my shipping costs paid for before shipping. I will accept PayPal and personal checks, although I will wait until your check clears before shipping.

Willing to ship worldwide? No. I learned through my eBay selling experience that international shipping is very complicated, very time consuming, and very expensive. I have lost money on international shipping and unfortunately it is just too much work for the small prices involved in selling these parts. Sorry.

–
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Have you got a LHD drivers side window switch panel for a '96 XJ6?

Thanks,
Perry

Perry,
Your 1996 XJ6 is two generations newer than my Series III XJ6 parts cars. The window switches, and pretty much everything else in your car, are very different from the Series III cars that were first produced in 1979. I can’t help you with parts for your much newer model. Sorry.

Paul

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Perry

Do,you have a fuel cooler for a 1986 xj6 s3. CAC7927?

Porterthe,

Yes, I can help with that fuel cooler, CAC7927. I am asking $60 USD plus shipping. If you agree we can work out the details via Private Message. Please provide city/state/country location so that I can figure out a shipping price. I take PayPal for payment. Attached is a picture of the actual CAC7927 that I have to sell.

Paul

Porterthe,

Were you also looking for Vanden Plas front seat bottoms?

I have one nice set of left and right side Doeskin Vanden Plas front seat bottoms to sell. They would be $200 for both of them. They are original and in decent shape with no major issues but they would benefit from leather treatment and possibly a redye. Please let me know if you are interested. I will only sell them together.
As an update to my original post, we did sell our house and I have a very short time to clean out my shop. So these seat bottoms will go to the first person that agrees to the price and pays. I take PayPal.

Paul