My bikes pictures

Here’s some pictures of my bikes
93 harley fxrs
2001 hayabusa
2005 650 vstrom
1981 Kawasaki kz1000j

1 Like

Very nice collection, but we are mostly interested in Jaguar cars on this site, and there are many motorcycle sites that would like to see your machines. Many of us on here have interests like yours too, but we look for sites that have those interests as their main topic. All four of my sons have scooters and motorcycles, so I am not picking on you.

If it was not for Motorcycles there would be no Jaguar , that’s why I suggested this :+1:
Latest Motorcycles topics - Jag-lovers Forums (jag-lovers.com)

Post a pic of your Busa on Motorcycles topics :+1:

That’s weird, I thought I did post it to the motorcycle forum.

I’m confused. I put this post under the motorcycle topic. Where else is it showing up?

Nowhere that I can see, it just comes down to a lister ‘pushing buttons’
Another case for ‘if the subject line doesn’t interest you don’t go there’
Someone obviously hasn’t found the Americas cup thread yet.

1 Like

Gary - you did post to the Motorcycles category.

Ronald - I’m guessing you have opted to have forum posts delivered to your email, including posts to the Motorcycles category. If my guess is correct and you don’t want to receive posts about motorcycles you need to ‘unsubscribe’ from the Motorcycles category.

Nice Busa , Snap :mask:

Very nice. I like your rotors and the falcon emblem on the side covers.

This is the add I read , that made me buy it , I take the 225bhp with a pinch of sault , had it a few years now , I paid a little more then what the wheels and Exhuast would have cost new !

Well it had a K&N so theres the 200+BHP :smiling_imp:

Is this going to continue?

I got this message yesterday from Mike Stone. I think he might be an administrator on the Jag-Lovers site. You may not realize it, (I didn’t either), but there is a motorcycle category on Jag-Lovers. Here is the message.

Gary - you did post to the Motorcycles category.

Ronald - I’m guessing you have opted to have forum posts delivered to your email, including posts to the Motorcycles category. If my guess is correct and you don’t want to receive posts about motorcycles you need to ‘unsubscribe’ from the Motorcycles category.

Context please…

Nope, not an administrator, just a looong time member.

Okay, thanks for your input on the matter. :grinning:

Thanks. Done and done on motorcycles

Nothing beats the KZ !!
Nice.

1 Like

These are my bikes. As purchased and 1 year later.

1972 Honda CB 500s

3 Likes