My E-type and my dog

Inspired by a couple of postings in Joey’s topic on building an E-type together but avoid derailing his thread, I hereby start one where we can share pictures of our cars and dogs. And cats if you should have one. I do.
Here’s my picture of my OTS with Enzo in the back seat. Really, that’s the dogs name.

With his tongue hanging out, Olie, he looks just like I do when I get into my E.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s rumored that Enzo once described the E-Type as the most beautiful car ever made. Or maybe he just likes hanging his head out the window. (Sorry, couldn’t pass that one up.)

1 Like

No picture of my dog in an e type but I do have a dog-jag story. Many years ago I was at an auction and bought a very nice series 2 xj6. About the same time we bought our daughter a very nice pomeranian puppy. The puppy jusl loved to drive around on the rear sundeck of the car and bark at everything in sight. After one drive in which I was not paying much attention other than to jotice that she was unusually quiet I discovered the reason for her silence. She had very quietly chewed a hole in the headliner covering the right sail panel!

4 Likes

Not an E, but a fond memory of a friend that used to accompany me everywhere.

2 Likes

Airie the Airedale decided to take the E for a spin today…

3 Likes

Is that dog old enough to drive???

:grimacing:

1 Like

…looks like she is saying “hurry up” to her passenger…

LLoyd

Don’t you just hate those who live in the US for ten years and never bother to learn the language?
I think no one should graduate from grade school without learning either Cherokee, Apache, Ute or Arapaho.

LLoyd July, 2014

1 Like