My Jaguar collection is for sale. 3 cars, one money?

(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

I am about to let the hobby take it’s course with someone else in charge. I have three Jaguars. First is the 2001 XK8 with 81,000 miles. Good shape but has the ‘restricted performance’ message on, but starts and runs well. Next, is the 1992 XJS in red with bisquit guts. Runs well, but needs brakes. Last is the antique of the bunch; a 1973 XJ6 with a good body and a 4.2 with twin SU’s, a treasure trove for the restorer. I am asking $9.000 USD for the lot, or will sell separately. I am in Hopkinsville, Kentucky and can be reached at 270 987 8603 or at stephensonron49@yahoo.com Only one pix so far, but I will add the other two. thanks.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Just on picture needed, as I had two recent shots. XJ6 coming up!

1 Like

Ronald
Good luck my friend
I forwarded the post to friends in our club
Hope it goes for you soon
Gtjoey

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I need to get on with this before I change my mind.

Get a Bentley
Your old
Enjoy life pay a dumb ass kid 200!bucks to wash and wax
Xo
Gtjoey

Nope, not sufficient. I will have no less than a Bristol of any vintage. They are out there, and have not entered the collector madness scene. At less than half the price of a ragged E-type, I can have all the exclusivity of a truly classic car. As to car washing and other necessary things, I gladly pay others to do the grunt work. The Bristols are actually serviceable with Chrysler running gear and an aluminum body to boot. Oh, and handmade; one at a time, like the Astons.

That’s an AC Bristol. Like the Arnolt Bristol, they aren’t at the half an e-type price any more!

I know having fun😀
Enjoy
Gtjoey1314

The coupe was an AC Ace

Author LJK Setright was a great fan of Bristols, they sound like nicely engineered machines. Built to aircraft standards. Good luck.