My old-new Daimler '87

3A60E2A2-507D-4906-B8AB-1E86E59BEFDD
Max its the green container at the front of the engine bay, it provides the fluid for the brakes.

Mechanic told what we see is not an oil of brake…but Tomorrow we get up the car clean all and search this hole. Now I have another problem…some days ago after maybe 30km in the outside city Street the fuel pump is dead, before to die the car goes strange, like the fuel does not arrive to motor! But ok…we changed and put new pump. In all these days all feells like good but today I go out again from city to work and when the car arrives near 100km/h begin to make again that strange problem, but more bad because when i go slowly near maybe some curve when i begin to give more gas the car turn off and I must turn on!! I must tell we found the strange modify at distribution of fuel…two big filters so the fuel before arrive to ignitions come very cleaned…or don’t arrive???

I want upgrade the situation… this distribution is so: the fuel goes from reservoir in some filter and After enter in fuel pump…from this enter in another filter and goes to the motor! We think someone made this mode because the fuel reservoir is full of dirty…we changed pump, filters…After we checked the Green reservoir of mineral idraulic oil, the level was bad, we cleaned all’ so after some days we Can understand where is the Lost! Next week we must control this and the air condition. The lower brake pression allarm vanished but the antilock failur is there :unamused: