Well it’s always the little things.
- This one has been going on for a while, I just haven’t taken the time to do anything about it. The artic breeze (in the winter) directed under the steering column and directly onto my gentlemen bits; or up “her skirt”. Its been on my list but my other XJ6’s have taken precedent.
- All of a sudden the rear view mirror looks like waves on the ocean
- The following week the disc changer decided it doesn’t want to cough up the CD’s in it.
- A couple days later the outside rear view mirror on the right; which dips down when I put the car in reverse, and up until when put in a forward gear, decided it wasn’t to come back up.
- Last week, the car wouldn’t start. all the signs of a dead or diminishing battery. check the voltage across the pols. 12.86 volts. Acceptable. As soon as I touched the two pols with the meter, the car alarm went off, and one came the lights. Fired right up.
- A couple of days later the radio quit working. just out of the blue
For the love of God!, when is it going to end!
I don’t suppose any of these could be battery related? When the car is stored, I put it on a battery minder to keep a charge. It’s not like I have anything else going on.
Open to suggestions.